Proton Technologies, Inc. is an IT services company that provides IT support and amazing customer service to over 400 auto-dealership clients across the country. We prioritize client relationships and enjoy the personal level of attention we give them. We are not the normal "ticket, ticket, ticket" IT support shop. Proton likes to keep the stress level low, the fun level high, and the quality of life excellent for our team. IT Support is a commodity, AMAZING service is not!
Currently, Proton has an immediate opening for a Full Time, Assistant Project Manager/Coordinator to join our team in Raleigh, NC. This person is responsible for executing efficient client onboarding as well as facilitating a variety of client projects. Through both virtual and in-person communication with clients, he/she must maintain a high level of professionalism and customer-facing values to ensure ultimate client satisfaction and success. As an Associate PM, this person can step in as an interim Project Manager as needed for larger projects.
Primary Responsibilities of the Assistant Project Manager/Coordinator:
- Create project timelines and determine expected dates of completion.
- Update project calendar events for the Project Department and Project Manager.
- Maintain a project flowchart to track goal statuses.
- Keep records of customer email and phone communications.
- Maintain customer satisfaction with frequent communication during and after a project.
- Manage third party vendors and their services utilized during projects.
- Upholds confidentiality with client relations.
- Occasional local and national travel for project implementations and client on-boardings.
- Must have at least 2-4 years direct experience in a similar Project role.
- One-year certificate from a college or technical school is preferred.
- Seasoned with Ticketing Systems, Local Exchange, and Email/Server Migrations.
- Strong sense of Firewall Configurations, Cisco, and Networking.
- Familiarity with CCNA and Network+.
- Educated on VoIP, VLANs, DNS, BSOD, and GPO’s.
- Direct experience with Microsoft 365, GSuite, and Active Directory.
- Expertise with Windows Server (2012, 2016, 2019) and Microsoft Exchange Server.
- 1 year of industry related experience within project management or project coordination.
- Experience updating project and technical documentation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Reacts well under pressure.
- Attention to detail, creating a high degree of quality over quantity.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness towards all projects.
- A great attitude and eye for keen documentation.
- A deadline-driven mindset with multi-tasking expertise.
- Ability to use innovation and creativity in problem solving scenarios.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to independently organize and prioritize work assignments.
Sounds like a good fit? Apply today!
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. We also encourage applicants of all ages and experience to apply as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.