Proton Technologies, Inc. provides IT support and amazing customer service to over 200 auto-dealership clients across the country. We prioritize client relationships and enjoy the personal level of attention we give them. We are not the normal "ticket, ticket, ticket" IT support shop. Proton likes to keep the stress level low, the fun level high, and the quality of life excellent for our team. IT Support is a commodity, AMAZING service is not!
Currently, Proton has an immediate opening for a Regional Account Manager based out of the Orlando, FL area. The Regional Account Manager’s position is responsible for developing long-term relationships with all clients within their assigned territory. They must liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. They are essential to resolving conflicts with the client and winning new business by ensuring timely and successful delivery of company products and services. They are required to connect with various stakeholders and business executives to become the client’s champion within the organization and to ensure high customer satisfaction and retention.
Primary Responsibilities of the Account Manager:
- Through email, phone, and in person meetings, become the primary point of contact and build long-term partnerships with customers
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Follow-up on qualified company-wide leads
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Enhance department and organization's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and deliver exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Monitor and analyze customer's usage of our product
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams
- Demonstrated ability in developing and building customer relationships
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Self starter with a minimum two years experience as account manager or sales role, bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Understanding of internet technology
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
Sounds like a good fit? Apply today!