Proton Technologies, Inc. provides IT support and amazing customer service to over 200 auto-dealership clients across the country. We prioritize client relationships and enjoy the personal level of attention we give them. We are not the normal "ticket, ticket, ticket" IT support shop. Proton likes to keep the stress level low, the fun level high, and the quality of life excellent for our team. IT Support is a commodity, AMAZING service is not!
Currently, Proton has an immediate opening for an Entry-Level, Account Manager based out of the Atlanta, GA area. The Account Manager’s position is responsible for developing long-term relationships with their assigned clients in the area. Through coordination between customers and cross-function internal teams, the Account Manager ensures timely and successful delivery of our company products and services. Ultimately, the Account Manager will become the client’s biggest supporter through consistently ensuring high customer satisfaction and retention.
Primary Responsibilities of the Account Manager:
- Through email, phone, and in person meetings, he/she will become the primary point of contact and build long-term partnerships with customers
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Follow-up on qualified company-wide leads and track key account metrics
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and deliver exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Monitor and analyze customer's usage of our product
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Self starter with a minimum two years experience as an account manager or similar role, bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Ability in developing and building customer relationships with a customer-driven personality
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability, and maturity
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Understanding of internet technology, some technical background preferred.
- Automotive knowledge a plus.