Proton Technologies, Inc. is an IT services company that provides IT support and amazing customer service to over 200 auto-dealership clients across the country. We prioritize client relationships and enjoy the personal level of attention we give them. Proton likes to keep the stress level low, the fun level high, and the quality of life excellent for our team. IT Support is a commodity, AMAZING service is not!
Currently, Proton has an immediate opening for a Full-Time Technical Project Manager to join our Headquarters team in Raleigh, NC. Under the direction of the Project Manager, the Technical Project Manager is responsible for coordinating and implementing all planned and approved projects. Through planning and coordinating, the Technical Project Manager must support all Level 2 and 3 escalations with a focus on networks and servers.
Primary Responsibilities of the Technical Project Manager:
- Define and clarify all Managed Services projects by analyzing customer priorities and supplier schedules.
- Prepare and complete action plans, implement production, productivity, quality, and customer service standards.
- Communicate project updates at specified intervals, identifying key achievements, status, and next step procedures.
- Track and resolve all project-related issues, document and respond to all change requests including benefits and impacts.
- Provide feedback and development points to the project team.
- Build sound relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Update personal job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations, etc.
- Must have at least 4-6 years direct experience in a similar Project role.
- One-year certificate from a college or technical school is preferred.
- Previous MSP experience.
- Experience with IT related projects and SOW, specializations in Cloud/Managed Services areas including the ability to actually perform and troubleshoot technical tasks such as switch/firewall/access points installations
- Seasoned with Ticketing Systems, Local Exchange, and Email/Server Migrations.
- Accustomed to Imaging and VMware Virtualization.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Reacts well under pressure.
- Attention to detail, creating a high degree of quality over quantity.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness towards all projects.
- A great attitude and eye for keen documentation.
- A deadline-driven mindset with multi-tasking expertise.
- Ability to use innovation and creativity in problem solving scenarios.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to independently organize and prioritize work assignments.
Sound like a good fit? Apply today!