Proton Technologies, Inc. is an IT services company that provides IT support and amazing customer service to over 200 auto-dealership clients across the country. We prioritize client relationships and enjoy the personal level of attention we give them. We are not the normal "ticket, ticket, ticket" IT support shop. Proton likes to keep the stress level low, the fun level high, and the quality of life excellent for our team. IT Support is a commodity, AMAZING service is not!
Currently, Proton has an immediate opening for a Full Time Project Implementer to join our team in Jacksonville, FL. Under the direction of the Project Manager, the Project Implementer is responsible for implementing and executing project cycles and all onboarding responsibilities. Through planning and coordinating, the Project Implementer must support all Level 2 and 3 escalations with a focus on networks and servers.
Primary Responsibilities of the Project Implementer:
- Complete onboarding tasks as assigned by the Project Manager and Technical Project Manager.
- Travel to new client onboardings to perform network documentation, toolset deployment and network assessments.
- Prep, configure and deploy new servers as part of project implementations.
- Configure Firewalls, Switches, and Access Points as part of project deployment.
- Document all network and client changes that occur during new hardware deployment.
- Ensure highest level of availability for network resources and maximize uptime throughout the project lifecycle.
- Coordinate communication between vendors and clients to confirm efficient interoperability between Proton’s managed systems and third-party managed systems.
- Communicate in a knowledgeable, yet approachable, language with the client in order to allow understanding of complex terminology and practices by the client.
- Must have at least 2-3 years direct experience in a similar Project role.
- One-year certificate from a college or technical school is preferred.
- Seasoned with Ticketing Systems, Local Exchange, and Email/Server Migrations.
- Strong sense of Firewall Configurations, Cisco, and Networking.
- Accustomed to Imaging and VMware Virtualization.
- Knowledgeable on Cabling and Teclo Circuits.
- Familiarity with CCNA and Network+.
- Educated on VoIP, VLANs, DNS, BSOD, and GPO’s.
- Direct experience with Microsoft 365, GSuite, and Active Directory.
- Ability to travel to project sites on a regular basis. Up to 75%
- 1 year of industry related experience within project management or project coordination
- Experience updating project and technical documentation
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Reacts well under pressure.
- Attention to detail, creating a high degree of quality over quantity.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness towards all projects.
- A great attitude and eye for keen documentation.
- A deadline-driven mindset with multi-tasking expertise.
- Ability to use innovation and creativity in problem solving scenarios.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to independently organize and prioritize work assignments.
Sounds like a good fit? Apply today!
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. We also encourage applicants of all ages and experience to apply as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.